Table of Contents
- Why Integrating Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce Software Into Your Site Will Improve Your Business
- 20 Questions to Ask A Salesforce E-Commerce & CRM Agency Before You Hire Them
- What Products & Services Does Salesforce Offer?
- What Is The Salesforce AppExchange?
- What Is A Salesforce Partner?
- How To Select A Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Why Integrating Salesforce Commerce Cloud eCommerce Software Into Your Site Will Improve Your Business
Salesforce Improves Customer Service
Top design agencies that are familiar with integrating Salesforce CRMs will be able to activate customer service and retention features quickly and easily, assist in combining existing information with the new platform, and help you use every aspect of a program to its fullest.
Salesforce has various platforms and features aimed at improving customer service, but their most well-known application may be the customer relationship management (CRM) service. Several Salesforce programs can track consumer calls and interactions, manage customer data, and even streamline support requests from both employees and users.
Salesforce Helps To Generate Leads
One of the most useful applications of Salesforce programs is the ability to generate leads and collect data. This information can then be utilized to inform marketing initiatives, improve website designs, and all in all increase conversions and revenue.
While this feature is paramount to growing a business, certain forms don’t come with automatic error checking. This is when a great Salesforce e-commerce and CRM company becomes incredibly useful! Expert consultants can integrate the system and ensure every form works properly and sends information to the correct internal location for employees to access and use.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Has Strong Security
Top Salesforce consultants can help transition your business from paper-based to cloud-placed efficiently, granting greater confidential and consumer information security. These great agencies have dedicated experts in place to assist everyone from small businesses to large corporations in going digital, and are equipped to provide more attention to detail and ensure that the integration is painless.
Deciding where to store your business’s confidential decision is difficult, and it can be hard to place your trust in completely digital cellars that claim to keep them safe. However, cloud-based storage is actually quite secure.
Salesforce Offers Wireless Support
In the digital age, being able to access important information anytime, anywhere is key -- especially because 3.7 million Americans work remotely at least half of the time. But Salesforce has programs that enable team members to access data from a cloud-based server.
This quality makes collaborating with the best Salesforce integration company effortless, particularly because brands are no longer bound by geography. Businesses are now capable of finding the agency that will fulfill their needs and achieve their objectives, because consultants and account managers will still be able to fully collaborate digitally.
Salesforce Commerce Cloud Provides High-Tech Web Elements
The best Salesforce e-commerce and CRM companies have a team of experts in place to maximize more advanced features, such as artificial intelligence, machine learning and personalization.
These features may help create a more user-friendly experience for your consumers, which can drastically increase conversions. In addition, high-tech features generally provide better insights and recommendations for future business-building initiatives and streamline content for employees to organize and decipher easily.
20 Questions to Ask A Salesforce E-Commerce & CRM Agency Before You Hire Them
When you enlist a top Salesforce agency, you’re really hiring a team of curated experts who will work closely with your brand to reach specific business goals.
Ask the questions below to learn if the agency and its team members will be able to deliver results for your brand.
- Who will be working on our project?
- How dedicated will they be to our account?
- What experience do they have working on a similar project, what was their role, and what was their outcome?
- What Salesforce platforms and programs can your company work with and in what capacity?
- How long have you been working with them?
- How many people are dedicated to each program?
- What programs outside of Salesforce that you can successfully work with?
- Are there any platforms that you can’t currently implement or work with, but plan to in the future? How soon will that be available?
- How do you determine specific client goals?
- How do you track them and how often do you report on them?
- Do you have a team in place to facilitate integrations? Do you require information or employees from us to facilitate this?
- How long will this project take and how do you plan to keep it on track?
- What similar projects have you worked on and what were the outcomes?
- What projects have had a disappointing end result and what did you learn from them?
- Do you have any ongoing partnerships with clients? If so, what are the projects?
- Could you provide a few clients’ contact information who might be willing to act as a reference?
- Do you charge by the partnership, by project, or by the hour?
- How much do your specific implementation services cost?
- If we want to add additional platforms and features, how much will that cost?
- How much will additional team members cost?
What Products & Services Does Salesforce Offer?
Salesforce is well-known for their CRM capabilities, but the company has much more to offer their clients, including marketing automation and cloud-based project management. Products and services are broken down into categories, and can be customized for small businesses, mid-sized companies, and enterprise. Salesforce product categories include:
- Commerce Cloud- Commerce cloud is the Salesforce ecommerce solution: “It’s a cloud-based software solution that empowers companies to unify the customer experience across all points of commerce, including web, social, mobile, store, and others. From shopping, to fulfillment, to customer service, Commerce Cloud delivers a 1-to-1 shopping experience with built-in predictive intelligence.”
- Sales Cloud- Salesforce’s CRM software that enables salespeople to track, contact, manage, and close leads.
- Marketing Cloud- Marketing automation tools that allow marketers to unify the customer journey and seamless integrate sales and marketing.
- Service Cloud- Customer service tools to deliver more personalized customer care across a wide range of communication channels.
- Community Cloud- Community Cloud is an online social platform designed to enable communication and collaboration between colleagues, clients, and customers.
- Collaboration (Quip)- Quip is a cloud-based collaboration tool that integrates document-sharing, CRM, spreadsheets, to-do lists, and chats all within a single system.
- Platform- Salesforce is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) that “brings together all the tools and services that have made us the world's #1 enterprise cloud platform.” Business can build apps to deeply customize their use of the platform.
What Is The Salesforce AppExchange?
The Salesforce AppExchange is an app marketplace consisting of apps designed specifically for the Salesforce platform. Apps are developed by Salesforce developers and can add functionality and features to existing Salesforce implementations. Many apps on the AppExchange are free to use, though some require a monthly licensing fee.
Customers can also turn to the AppExchange to find qualified Salesforce developers and consulting partners (more on that in the following section).
What Is A Salesforce Partner?
Companies and developers who have demonstrated their skill with the platform can become official Salesforce partners. Partner status is tiered based on a Partner Value Score (PVS). According to CIO, “Each partner receives a PVS based on three primary categories: ACV (bookings), expertise (measured by certifications) and customer success (measured by satisfaction surveys). High scores in one category can compensate for lower scores in another.”
The partner tiers are as follows:
- Global Strategic: “Partners with global presence and top account influence.” Including companies like Accenture, Deloitte Digital, and Capgemini.
- Platinum: “Partners with a mature Salesforce practice and a global strategy.” Including companies like Atlantic Technologies, Infosys, factory42, and make positive.
- Gold: “Partners with a regional strategy and a growing Salesforce practice.” Including companies like Nubik, Penrod, and Arxxus.
- Silver: “Partners building their Salesforce practice.” Including companies like Liric, 7Summits, and AppShark
- Registered: Including companies like Oktana and REI System.
How To Select A Salesforce Commerce Cloud Developer
Salesforce is one of the most influential cloud computing companies in the world offering cloud-based software to power businesses of all sizes – particularly eCommerce businesses through Salesforce Commerce Cloud.
Partnering with a Salesforce company is the best way to ensure your business can make the most of the platform.
Key things to know when evaluating a partnership with a Salesforce company:
- Salesforce Products- Salesforce offers a range of products in a number of different categories including marketing cloud, sales cloud, commerce cloud, communications cloud, and more.
- Salesforce AppExchange- The Salesforce AppExchange is an app marketplace where users can finds paid and free apps that add useful features and functionalities to the platform.
- Salesforce Partner Certification- Companies can become Salesforce partners, which means they meet certain criteria laid out by the company. Partnership operates on a tiered status basis.
- Proven Results- Always look for a Salesforce partner who can demonstrate a proven track record of success for previous clients.
- Top Talent- A Salesforce partner is only as good as the certified individuals they have working for them. Be sure to get a sense of the credentials of the employees, as well as insight into their level of experience.
Start your search for the best Salesforce commerce cloud companies with the agency listings above.