Table of Contents
- What Makes Charlotte Video Production Companies Unique?
- What Do Video Production Agencies in Charlotte, NC Do?
- How Much Does Video Production in Charlotte, NC Cost?
- Why Should You Hire a Charlotte Video Production Company?
- How to Choose the Best Video Editor in Charlotte, NC?
- 10 Questions to Ask Video Production Companies in Charlotte, NC?
- Takeaways On Charlotte Video Production Companies
What Makes Charlotte Video Production Companies Unique?
Charlotte is a rising IT hub whose tech talent almost doubled in the past decade. As the second-largest banking center in the US by total assets, it comes as no surprise that most of the tech workforce is employed in the finance sector.
Additionally, CompTIA also ranks the city as the fifth-best place for IT pros to live and work. As such, Charlotte’s ability to entice top-notch talent, including video production specialists, has turned the city into one of the most popular outsourcing destinations.
There are several significant reasons that make the city a welcoming place for different talent, including:
- Charlotte has a low cost of living which is 5% lower than the US average
- It ranks as the third city with the best quality of life in the country
- It is home to many notable employers, including Amazon, Accenture and Deloitte
These stats highlight the fact that Charlotte video production companies employ leading talent that offers high-end services.
What Do Video Production Agencies in Charlotte, NC Do?
Pretty much like other similar companies in the US and beyond, video production companies in Charlotte, NC, NC are experts in developing professional videos of any complexity.
These videos serve the various branding and marketing purposes of organizations and may come in various forms, including:
- Onboarding videos
- Product videos
- Brand videos
- Demo videos
- Promo videos
- Corporate videos
- Informational videos
- Explainer videos
- Case study videos
- Instructional videos
- Event videos
- Testimonial videos
- Animated motion graphics
- Whiteboard animations
- And more
From concept to delivery, the video production process entails three keys stages:
- Pre-production (planning and strategy development)
- Production (shooting the video)
- Post-production (combining elements together and editing)
Therefore, to develop a professional video, Charlotte video production companies usually engage in the following tasks:
- Concept development
- Sound mixing
- Visual effects
- Multimedia production
- Video marketing and analytics
- And more
Unlike other competitors across the country, video production agencies in Charlotte, NC are more competent to deliver successful projects for local businesses.
Considering that they live and operate in the area, they have naturally gained experience in the predominant industries in the area, including:
- Financial services
This experience has allowed them to gather meaningful data on the local audience and industry trends. Therefore, they can easily spot opportunities and create videos that can engage your target group.
Additionally, these professional agencies usually have established relationships with the local media meaning they can help your video be shown on various mediums to increase recognition.
How Much Does Video Production in Charlotte, NC Cost?
There are several factors that determine the cost of video production services, including:
- The project’s complexity, scope and timeline
- The on-screen talent (actor, models, etc.)
- The scripting
- The sound design
- The editing
- And more
Considering that video production agencies in Charlotte, NC also come in different shapes and sizes, components like company seniority, reputation and size will also affect the final cost.
Approximately, for video production in Charlotte, NC, professional agencies may invoice you between $50 and $200 per hour.
Why Should You Hire a Charlotte Video Production Company?
These are the key reasons why you should partner with a Charlotte video production company:
- Get access to top-notch talent: Given the status as the fifth best place for IT pros to live and work where professionals can enjoy great living and working conditions such as affordability, high quality of life and notable employers, Charlotte is like a magnet for leading talent. This is what makes the city one of the best outsourcing places in the country.
- Take advantage of their local market know-how: Charlotte video production companies are most likely to have served local clients which is how they managed to gather meaningful insights into the local market, audiences, and key competitors. This is what makes them more competent in spotting challenges and opportunities and delivering successful projects for the major sectors in the area.
- Enjoy high-quality services at nationally competitive rates: Unlike other popular big hubs like New York and San Francisco where the cost of living is skyrocketing, Charlotte is quite an affordable place. This suggests that Charlotte advertising companies may offer services of the same quality at reasonably priced rates.
How to Choose the Best Video Editor in Charlotte, NC?
The best place to start your search for your future video production partner in Charlotte is our carefully vetted table.
To save businesses valuable time and effort, our industry analysts researched and listed the best agencies based on the following selection criteria:
- Portfolios and case studies
- Industry reputation and thought leadership
- Business leaders and team expertise
- Clients and reviews
All of the agencies above passed our qualifications, therefore they possess the needed skills to deliver effective projects in the field.
However, to find the most suitable partner for your unique business needs and to get the most out of your upcoming project, we recommend performing additional research while focusing on the following factors:
- Their past work: Most professional services companies will proudly showcase their previous work on their websites. Therefore, you should take the time to review it in terms of style and quality. The video they will produce for you will be a representation of your brand. Thus, it should be creative and of high quality so that it impresses your audience. A few important questions to ask yourself when screening their work are:
- Does their content feel fresh?
- Do their videos look professional?
- Can they produce different styles of videos?
- The timeline: When it comes to video production, we wouldn’t recommend working on a tight deadline as this is a complicated process that shouldn’t be rushed. The agency you hire should approach the pre-production, production and post-production stages carefully and strategically so that the final product is exceptional. However, do discuss a specific delivery date to encourage a smooth flow of work.
- Their company culture: The fact is that most Charlotte video production companies on our list can deliver high-quality video. However, at the end of the day, you want to hire an agency that you enjoy working with. Having said that, look for a good cultural fit, a company with which you can build a partnership based on similar values and beliefs. This will ensure a more effective partnership.
- Their lines of communication: It is a good idea to pay attention to the agencies’ communication skills as this is the key ingredient of an efficient and successful project. The right video editor in Charlotte, NC will be able to:
- Listen to your ideas and suggestions
- Involve you in every step of the production process
- Set clear communication channels
- Assign a contact person from the very start
- Quality over quantity: Different Charlotte video production companies will offer producing videos of different lengths at different prices. Nevertheless, a good piece of advice is to focus on quality rather than on quantity. Price does matter, however, what matters, even more, is what you will get for the specific cost. Be sure to hire a partner that can deliver high-quality videos because only exceptionally developed videos can help your brand stand out and convert your audience.
Still find it difficult to select the best video production company in Charlotte? Or maybe you don’t have the time to do it? Tell us about your project and we will connect you with the most qualified candidate agencies FOR FREE.
10 Questions to Ask Video Production Companies in Charlotte, NC?
When you get in touch with the best video production companies in Charlotte, NC be sure to ask the following questions:
- How long have you been in the industry? What level of experience does your team have?
- What kind of videos can you produce? According to you, what type of video could help us achieve our goals?
- How will you make sure the video communicates our brand message?
- Where will you shoot the video?
- Who should provide the cast?
- Who will write the script? Do you have
- What shooting and editing tools do you have access to?
- Will you be able to promote the video after you create it? Do you have a marketing team on board?
- How can I measure the ROI of this video?
- What is the estimated cost for the project? What additional fees should we be aware of?
Takeaways On Charlotte Video Production Companies
Charlotte video production companies stand out from other US-based competitors for three significant reasons:
- They employ top-notch talent
- They have local market know-how
- They offer high-quality services at nationally competitive rates
The cost of their services ranges between $50 and $200 per hour and mostly depends on the project complexity.
Unlike their peers across the nation, video production companies in Charlotte, NC are mostly proficient in delivering successful projects for the major industries in the area:
- Financial services
To choose the most appropriate partner for your business needs, follow these steps:
- Look at their past work
- Consider the timeline
- Think about their company culture
- Consider their lines of communication
- Focus on quality over quantity
Best of luck!