Table of Contents
- What Are Law Firm Marketing Companies?
- What Do Legal Marketing Companies Do?
- How Much Do Lawyer Marketing Services Cost?
- Why Hire A Lawyer Website Marketing Agency?
- How To Select The Right Law Firm Marketing Company For Your Business?
- 10 Questions To Ask Legal Marketing Firms Before You Hire One
- Takeaways On Legal Marketing Companies
What Are Law Firm Marketing Companies?
Legal marketing companies specialize in developing marketing strategies particularly for individual lawyers and law firms.
They partner with clients who want to generate awareness, boost recognition and increase their client base.
These agencies focus on business development activities and make efforts to attract the online audience using various channels, generating quality leads and conversions.
What Do Legal Marketing Companies Do?
Law firm marketing companies offer standard marketing services that may include but are not limited to:
- Market and competitor research
- Web design and development
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- PPC advertising
- Social media management
- Copywriting and content marketing
- Email marketing
- Video marketing
- And more
Unlike all other similar agencies, legal marketing firms have a deep understanding of the legal market, the industry trends, challenges and opportunities, the competition, the audience, their needs and pain points.
So, they are uniquely positioned to help lawyers and organizations alike to grow online and get the desired results.
How Much Do Lawyer Marketing Services Cost?
Most legal marketing companies usually charge hourly rates. So, you may come across prices starting as low as $100 and as high as $300 per hour.
The factors that will dictate the cost are:
- The company’s location
- The company’s size and seniority
- The type of project and its complexity
Another billing option is the fee per project, i.e flat fee. Under these circumstances, the partner you hire will ask for fixed prices for specific tasks.
Some companies that offer lawyer marketing services can also charge by the result. In this case, they would need to reach specific goals so that you can issue the payment.
Why Hire A Lawyer Website Marketing Agency?
These are the top three reasons why you should invest in lawyer marketing services:
Reaching The Right Audience
37% of people use an online search engine to find a lawyer. (Clio)
But will your website pop in their results?
That mostly depends on whether your website is optimized for the keywords these people use when they make their searches.
Legal marketing firms employ SEO experts that will do thorough audience research and develop a content strategy to help you reach the right audience and generate quality leads.
Increasing Website Traffic
Legal websites that blog actively generate 15.9 times more traffic than lawyer websites without a blog.
Blogging is a key marketing tactic in today’s competitive digital world. When approached strategically, it can be a powerful tool for generating traffic and improving customer relationships.
Lawyer website marketing agencies have a skilled team of content writers who make efforts to establish your business as an industry leader, connect potential clients with your brand and build loyalty.
41% of low firms say keeping up with rapid marketing changes is one of their biggest challenges. (HubSpot)
As the digital world continues to advance, many organizations fall apart because they either follow traditional ways of running their marketing initiatives or they fail to keep up with the rapid changes.
And while it may be difficult to run their businesses and make efforts to stay competitive, considering lawyer marketing services can be the solution.
Law firm marketing companies are always on top of marketing trends, new algorithms, technologies and platforms.
This allows them to create and implement strategies that help businesses stay relevant and achieve success.
How To Select The Right Law Firm Marketing Company For Your Business?
Here are a few tips that you should consider to carefully pick your lawyer website marketing agency:
- Set a budget: These companies come in different shapes and sizes. This is why they may have different costs for the same services. To make sure you find the right fit for your business, see how much you can allocate for marketing services.
- Establish your goals: For an agency to deliver results, you need to set specific goals. So, think about what areas of your business need the most attention and where you like to see improvements. This will help you set clear requirements and understand what lawyer marketing services to consider.
- Search for a track record of success: Portfolios and case studies are proof of past work and projects. These will give you an insight into the level of experience the potential companies have and their capability of delivering results.
- Ask about reporting: The lawyer website marketing agency you hire should continuously track the performance of their strategies and your business and send you weekly or monthly analytical reports.
- Read their reviews: The feedback of past clients matters in understanding how reliable these companies are. They will help you find out how easy it is to collaborate with them, what results they can deliver and if they are transparent.
10 Questions To Ask Legal Marketing Firms Before You Hire One
- What type of services do you offer?
- Where can I see your past work and client reviews?
- What is your experience with clients in the legal sector? Have you done marketing for lawyers before?
- Do you think my goals are realistic?
- What is the estimated timeline for my project? When do you think I can see results?
- Does our company need to be present on social media?
- Do we need to run a blog? How will it help our business grow?
- Do we need to create videos?
- How do you price your services and how much will you charge us?
- Are there any additional fees?
Takeaways On Legal Marketing Companies
Legal marketing companies help individual lawyers and law firms achieve success online.
They offer standard digital marketing services and can help you:
- Reach the right audience online
- Increase your website traffic and leads
- Stay relevant in today’s fast-changing digital world
These agencies typically charge per hour and their rates vary between $100 and as high as $300.
To pick the best partner for your business:
- Set a budget
- Establish your goals
- Search for a track record of success
- Ask about reporting
- Read their reviews
Best of luck!