Table of Contents
- What Differentiates A Digital Agency In Boston From Other US-Based Agencies?
- What Projects Can You Outsource To A Digital Agency In Boston, MA?
- How Much Do Digital Agencies In Boston Charge For Their Services?
- Why Hire A Digital Agency In Boston, MA?
- How To Choose The Best Digital Agency In Boston?
- 10 Questions To Ask Digital Agencies In Boston Before You Hire One
- Takeaways On Digital Agencies In Boston
What Differentiates A Digital Agency In Boston From Other US-Based Agencies?
Digital agencies in Boston, likewise other similar companies around the US, offer standard digital services that are aimed at helping brands establish or strengthen their online presence.
However, there are a few key aspects that differentiate Boston-based digital specialists from their peers in the country.
Firstly, Boston has a stable job growth which is projected to reach 42.5% over the next 10 years. And that’s higher than the US average of 33.5%.
Secondly, it has a lower cost of living than many IT centers including New York City. (-16.3%)
Thirdly, the tech industry in Boston is thriving and according to Cyberstates, it added 10,704 new positions between 2018 and 2019 only.
These favorable conditions entice some of the best digital specialists in the state and the country that have gained a deep understanding of the locally dominant industries including:
- Financial services
What Projects Can You Outsource To A Digital Agency In Boston, MA?
Many American and European businesses choose Boston as an outsourcing destination for their projects.
Some of the most common services they sought after are:
- Website design and development: Digital companies in Boston design and develop compelling and high-performing websites that bring higher traffic, qualified leads and more conversions.
- Video production: They produce, edit and distribute different types of high-quality and engaging video content across various platforms, measure its performance and provide their clients with analytical data.
- Brand positioning: These companies do thorough research to identify your potential customers and their needs as well as your business capabilities. Then, they develop strategies that maximize customer relevancy and competitive distinctiveness to help businesses turn into strong brands that engage and convert consumers.
- Graphic design: They have a team of skilled graphic designers who help businesses solve problems and communicate specific ideas through the creation of imagery, colors, typography, infographics, brochures, banner ads and more.
- Advertisements: They build strategies that help them tailor their campaigns to fit the unique needs of their clients. This is a creative process that includes developing and distributing both online and print advertisements.
- And more
How Much Do Digital Agencies In Boston Charge For Their Services?
Most Boston-based digital agencies price their services on hourly rates. They approximately vary between $100 and $150.
A few factors that will influence this pricing structure are:
- Project complexity
- Project deadline
- Company size and seniority
Some companies may also ask for a flat fee or offer a fixed cost for specific services.
Why Hire A Digital Agency In Boston, MA?
Here are the top three reasons why you should invest in a partnership with a digital agency in Boston:
- Reach your local audience: These experts live and operate in the area so they have acquired a deep understanding of the local ecosystem, market trends, opportunities and challenges. They have unique insights into your audience and can create strategies to connect you with prospective clients successfully.
- Get cost-effective services: Considering the fact that Boston has a lower cost of living than other popular outsourcing destinations, digital agencies working here will offer quality services at budget-friendly rates.
- Have access to top-notch talent: The tech industry in Boston enjoys continuous growth. This is why the city entices some of the most skilled IT professionals in the state and the country.
How To Choose The Best Digital Agency In Boston?
Here are a few factors that will help you select the best digital agency in Boston:
- Past work: Go through the portfolios of these companies and look for evidence of past work to see whether they have the relevant experience and ability to deliver successful projects.
- Reviews: Read the reviews of their previous clients to get valuable info on their reliability, flexibility and transparency.
- Cost: Think about how much you are able and willing to spend on digital services and set a budget to see which of these companies can be a potential fit.
- Company culture: Find out what are the work ethics, the organizational structure and the values of these agencies. It is especially important to find a partner that will be a good fit if you are going to engage in a long-term partnership.
10 Questions To Ask Digital Agencies In Boston Before You Hire One
- What is your core area of expertise?
- What services should we consider to accomplish our goals?
- Are these goals realistic?
- When can we see the results?
- Where can we see your past work and reviews?
- Have you ever worked on similar projects? What were the outcomes?
- How do you price your services and how much will you charge me?
- Are there any extra fees we need to know about?
- How do you keep up with digital trends and industry changes?
- How do you track the performance of your strategies and will you send us analytical reports?
Takeaways On Digital Agencies In Boston
Digital agencies in Boston offer world-leading expertise and quality services at cost-effective rates.
They usually price their services on hourly rates and may charge you between $100 and $150.
To pick the best partner agency for your brand makes sure you:
- Read their reviews
- Check their past work
Set a budget
- Consider company culture
Best of luck!