Table of Contents
- What Makes Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Companies Unique?
- What Does A Los Angeles Social Media Agency Specialize In?
- What Are The Different Types Of Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Companies?
- How Much Do Los Angeles Social Media Consultants Charge?
- Why Hire A Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Agency?
- How To Hire The Best Social Media Advertising Company In Los Angeles
- 10 Questions To Ask When Hiring Los Angeles Social Media Consultants
- Takeaways On Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Companies
What Makes Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Companies Unique?
The U.S Bureau Of Labor Statistics places social media specialists under the umbrella of marketing managers. No less than 13,870 professionals were employed in this industry in Los Angeles in 2019.
With 40,900 people working in the marketing field, California is the leading US state by employment level in this occupation.
Hollywood lies in the heart of downtown Los Angeles. This makes The City of Angels a top destination for high-end talent from across the world, including aspiring social media experts.
Since they are based in the global capital of entertainment, Los Angeles social media consultants are highly trained in leveraging social media to expand your brand network and engage wider audiences.
These skilled specialists keep up with emerging trends and have access to the latest tools to provide quality social media services.
The entertainment industry is the indisputable engine for the city’s economic growth, sustaining plenty of industries like film, television, advertising, fashion, design, digital media, publishing and more.
Furthermore, L.A has emerged in the last decades as a leading hub for tech-focused industries and startups.
Not to mention that the largest metro area in California boasts a few internationally renowned universities, such as UCLA or the University of Southern California.
This places L.A among the most resourceful and dynamic economies worldwide, so it comes as no surprise that Los Angeles social media marketing companies are some of the most prolific in the world.
Moreover, the city is home to several Fortune 1000 brands, some of the most popular being:
- Colony Capital
- CBRE Group
- Air Lease
- And more
Operating in a crowded marketplace and serving high-profile clients like these, L.A experts have a deep understanding of the social media landscape.
They know how pivotal social media marketing is for business growth and how the representation of your company on social channels can make or break your brand.
Besides, the high-level industry competition along with the high costs mean that only the first-degree social media agencies are based in Los Angeles.
What Does A Los Angeles Social Media Agency Specialize In?
In contrast with other social media firms around the world, a Los Angeles-based one tends to be more competent in managing social media accounts for brands that activate in the locally dominant industries:
- And more
Much like any other social media agency elsewhere in the world, a Los Angeles social media agency specializes in running campaigns on multiple social media networks to help businesses connect with their target audience, build brand awareness, increase sales and more.
A Los Angeles social media marketing agency typically specializes in:
- Daily management of social media activity
- Scheduling and publishing content
- Content creation
- Community management
- Campaign management
- Analytics and reporting
- Social influencer management
- Social media strategy
- And more
The social media platforms these agencies can leverage to expand your business’ online presence are:
Considering the number of social media users is expected to reach 4.41 billion by 2025, businesses across all industries integrate social media in their overall marketing strategy to stimulate growth.
Based on your company’s clear-cut goals, social media marketing agencies develop comprehensive strategies to help you reach and engage your target consumers on the social platforms they spend most of their time.
Prior to creating posts or running ad campaigns, social media specialists determine your primary KPIs and choose the social media channels that will help you drive the best results.
Los Angeles social media marketing companies have the expertise and resources to first identify which network works best for your brand and then create strategic posts to enhance brand awareness, generate website traffic, sales and more.
These specialists use premium tools such as Buffer, BuzzSumo, Hootsuite, Sprout Social and more to fully understand your target market, deliver efficient strategies and measurable results.
What Are The Different Types Of Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Companies?
L.A social media marketing companies can be classified into a few categories, based on the type of services they offer, the platforms they specialize in or the industry they serve.
Firstly, let’s look at the exact type of services these agencies provide:
- Full-service agencies: These companies provide the full set of social media marketing services that help bolster your brand’s digital presence. They know how to develop long-term strategies to reach and attract new audiences. They use the latest industry tools to manage your daily postings as well as create engaging content to interact with your followers. All their efforts are geared towards building a loyal community around your brand, which is decisive for your brand’s success.
- Publishing agencies: These specialists focus almost exclusively on regularly publishing content on social networks. Based on a clearly defined schedule, they incorporate best practices to share posts at the right time in order to maximize exposure and reach your target consumers when they are active.
- Content creation agencies: These experts specialize in creating original content that can increase engagement and conversion rates. These agencies typically have teams of graphic designers, copywriters and editors who work together in producing high-quality content to engage your target audience and generate more likes, shares and comments.
- Consulting agencies: Social media consultants offer guidance on how to properly manage your social accounts so that your brand delivers consistent coverage across platforms.
- Campaign management agencies: These companies are well-versed in implementing and tracking social media ad campaigns. Their main duties include planning, running ads and measuring results by monitoring different metrics.
- Community management agencies: These social media specialists engage with your leads, answering their questions and helping them solve problems. They manage the community around your brand, interacting with current members or trying to find new users. Their primary goal is to convert your leads into loyal customers but they also develop strategies to expand your brand community even more.
- And more
Secondly, social media marketing companies can be categorized in terms of the platforms they specialize in.
Some agencies are well-equipped to formulate strategies for specific channels such as Facebook, Instagram or LinkedIn, while others have ample expertise in the best performing platforms for particular niches.
Lastly, some social media marketing agencies in Los Angeles choose to provide services for several verticals, some of the most popular being:
- And more
How Much Do Los Angeles Social Media Consultants Charge?
Social media agencies in Los Angeles charge between $50 to $200 per hour for their services.
Depending on their level of experience, these companies can have an hourly rate of even $300. Similarly, they take projects valued between $1,000 and $10,000.
The overall cost is calculated based on the type of your business, the social platforms used or the number of services you may require.
The pricing list issued by L.A social media marketing companies is higher than in other parts of the US and reflects the high competition within the industry as well as the high level of talent.
Why Hire A Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Agency?
In 2019, 73% of marketing specialists said that using social media as a marketing channel was “somewhat effective” or “very effective” for their business.
In fact, Statista reports that 91% of businesses used social media for marketing purposes in 2019 to drive business growth.
That means you should definitely employ social media services to reach a wider audience, build brand awareness or accelerate business growth.
A Los Angeles social media marketing agency has teams of experts with both creative and strategic skills to develop data-driven campaigns to consolidate your social media efforts and improve your ROI.
According to Statista, the top benefits of social media marketing in 2020 are:
- Increased exposure
- Improved traffic
- Lead generation
- Brand loyalty
- More sales
- And more
This is why you need to employ the services of a social media marketing agency. They will help you manage your brand’s voice and reputation on social media channels and reap all the benefits listed above.
Furthermore, for 50% of Gen Z and 42% of millennials, social media is the most significant advertising channel.
Your business can’t afford to disregard social media in the overall marketing strategy since this is one of the most effective ways to reach new, younger demographics.
If you’re not firmly convinced, here are a few significant reasons why you should hire a Los Angeles social media agency:
- Prosperous talent pool: LA is a magnet for high-end talent from across the globe. The fierce competition and the costly living expenses mean that only the best social media marketing companies make it in Los Angeles.
- Original content: LA is the land of cinema and art where innovation meets excellence. This results in the most talented and skillful creatives who can create fresh and engaging content for your social media accounts. They have a knack for producing highly-shareable content, which yields better engagement rates, increased brand awareness and fan base growth.
- Experts with local market knowledge and connections: LA-based social media consultants have extensive knowledge of the local market and have established key connections in related fields, such as fashion, film, design, television and more. They can provide leverage and valuable insights your business can only gain from.
How To Hire The Best Social Media Advertising Company In Los Angeles
Considering the high level of competition within the industry, choosing the best social media advertising company in Los Angeles may be a complicated task.
Follow these few steps when deciding to hire an agency in L.A:
Step #1: Explore Their Portfolio
The top social media marketing agencies in Los Angeles have robust portfolios to showcase their best performing work, including their use of tools and analytics abilities.
Exploring their previous projects will help you determine if they’ve been successful in running result-oriented campaigns. Make sure to take a dive into their overall community management to ensure they can drive the results you need.
Moreover, you can identify their former clients and their level of contentment as well as figure out if they have verified experience in your industry.
Having industry background means they can run more effective campaigns since they’ve already explored industry buzzwords, have knowledge about what social platforms drive the best results in your niche and so on.
Step #2: Check Their Expertise
There are multiple types of social media marketing agencies that cater to different business needs.
Prior to selecting one, you must determine what are your business goals and how exactly a social media company can help achieve them.
Does your brand need all-embracing strategies and management? Maybe you only require support in implementing wide-scale campaigns.
In any case, there is a company with skilled professionals who can deliver results aligned with your unique business objectives.
Step #3: Verify Their Account Management Skill Set
Considering you will entrust your business and a considerable quantity of data to an agency, make sure you evaluate how frequently they intend to work on your account as well as their workflow process.
After all, social media marketers will be responsible for representing your brand across all platforms. You need to figure out what type of tools they use to detect trends, schedule posts or target the right audience on each channel.
Personal attention is crucial in social media marketing so you should ensure a potential agency can deliver good customer service and community management consistently.
10 Questions To Ask When Hiring Los Angeles Social Media Consultants
Before deciding on a business partner, you need to ensure you have gathered all the information available about an agency’s processes, their company culture or their quality of work.
Ask them these questions:
- How will you identify our target audience on each social media network?
- How do you create strategies to convert social followers into customers?
- Do you have graphic designers of videographers in your team to create multimedia and social videos?
- What tools do you use to track analytics and can we have access to them?
- What type of tools do you use for managing social media activity and community management?
- Do you follow the latest social media trends?
- How frequently will you report on the performance of social media campaigns?
- What is your pricing structure?
- Can we take a look at some of your best case studies?
- Who from your team will be managing our account?
Takeaways On Los Angeles Social Media Marketing Companies
Given its status as the global capital of entertainment, Los Angeles is home to some of the best social media consultants in the world.
These are the key things that differentiate LA social media agencies from their competitors in other parts of the world:
- Top-tier talent pool
- Cutting-edge creativity
- Unique insight of the local market
They are mostly qualified in providing services for the locally dominant sectors: entertainment, bioscience, fashion, technology.
To make sure you’re making the best decision for your business, follow these three steps before hiring a social media agency in Los Angeles:
- Check their past work
- Determine their expertise
- Verify their management skills
LA social media marketing firms usually charge between $50 and $200 per hour.