Table of Contents
- What Is A Dental Website Design Company?
- What Do Dental Website Designers Do To Help You Stand Out?
- How Much Does Dental Website Development Cost?
- 5 Reasons To Hire A Dental Website Design Company
- Top Signs That You Need To Hire A Dental Website Design Company
- How To Hire Dental Web Designers?
- 10 Questions To Ask Dental Web Designers Before Hiring One
- Takeaways On Hiring A Dental Website Design Company
What Is A Dental Website Design Company?
A dental website design company is a specialized firm that creates websites for dental practices.
Their scope of work and expertise is the same as any other web design company, in terms of their knowledge and expertise in creating websites.
However, their experience and understanding of the dental health market and trends in dental practice is what makes them different.
They provide dental businesses with compelling websites that allow them to capture more clients, increase brand visibility and ultimately make more profits.
The way a dental website design company can boost your website performance is, first, by completing the standard set of requirements for any website:
- Visualization and design of website layout
- Keyword research for better positioning of your website
- Development of the architecture and the backend of a website
- Optimization of user experience and setting the structure of the site
- Creation of a mobile version of the site
- Optimization of the website for better ranking on Google
- Creation of aesthetic elements such as images, fonts and colors
After they take care of these essentials, these firms then work on tasks specific to dental websites:
- Creation of content such as images, videos and blog articles that are of relevant subject
- Listing all the services and special offers of your dental practice in an engaging way
- Implementation of a price list for all dental services
- Implementation of a system for making and scheduling appointments for patients
- Adding client reviews, testimonials and visual proofs of the quality of your work
What Do Dental Website Designers Do To Help You Stand Out?
Dental website designers have a very good understanding of dental practice and its operational nuances.
Here are some of the best practices they incorporate in their web design strategy to help you stand out from your competitors:
- Analyzing your market, your clients and your competition: The road to success begins with good market research of your business environment. Dental website companies are well-acquainted with terminology and breakthroughs in this medical field and will keep an eye out for expectations of your target audience and what your competitors are doing.
- Creating quality content: Content that is not only well-optimized for better SEO ranking, but also connecting your business with potential clients is a must. Regular blog articles with concise, readable information that is valuable to your patients will raise your profile as a trustworthy business with great authority - and will drive organic traffic to your site.
- Raising your brand’s integrity through professional design: A streamlined, appealing, dental practice website that loads fast and contains all the necessary elements generates relevant, high-converting leads. Making this strong connection with target audiences fosters trust and establishes a powerful brand image.
- Focusing on security: Healthcare websites have big databases of patient data and info, such as their names, email addresses and credit card info. The security threats such as data theft are grand and dental website designers will work on your site’s security to prevent that from happening.
- Designing eye-catching before and after photo gallery: Visual cues are the most convincing form of content for a customer that considers using your dental services. The “before” and “after” photo galleries are crucial in creating good impressions and attracting patients as they can see right away what you can do for them.
How Much Does Dental Website Development Cost?
The cost of dental website design companies’ services can vary greatly, depending on the level of customization needed for your business.
These agencies usually price their projects according to these pricing structures:
- Per hour
- Per project
The most common billing method is per hour and you can expect to pay between $50 and $150.
Looking at it per project, professional dental website design companies charge between $1000 and $100,000.
The factors that dictate the final price are:
- The size of the website - number of pages and the weight of database
- The complexity of the design
- The number of special features and functionalities your dental practice requires
- The location of the agency
5 Reasons To Hire A Dental Website Design Company
These are the top five reasons why you should invest in professional dental website development:
Reason #1: Get An Edge Over Competitors
75% of organizations are investing in design to differentiate their brand. (Adobe Digital Trends)
Having a poor-looking, bad-performing website or having none at all can greatly damage your business - and give you no chance to outdo competing dental practices.
Dental web designers are qualified in creating visually appealing and authentic websites that let you showcase your professionalism and authority.
Partnering with them will give you access to premium technology that can help you answer your target audience’s needs and take a competitive advantage.
Reason #2: Improve Business Credibility
Website visitors form their first impressions about brands within seven seconds. (Forbes)
In fact, 90% of them would bounce if they see poor design.
People make judgments on the merits of your website’s looks: if it satisfies their standards in aesthetics and is found helpful and intuitive to use, they will stick longer.
A dental practice website that offers an engaging user experience will make customers keep coming back.
To ensure your site is a success, a dental website design company will make sure it:
- Contains all the necessary information about your services
- Has a good appointment-making system
- Educates through compelling blog articles
- And more
This will boost your search rankings and capture leads that are easier to convert.
Reason #3: Boost Visibility
93% of all online experiences start with a search engine. (Imforza)
Professional dental website design companies can take care of all aspects that affect your search engine ranking for the better.
They are up-to-date with all the current best practices and trends and know what it takes to make your website visible for your target market.
So, they will work on your design, optimize your images and articles, improve your page load speed and incorporate keywords that describe what you offer.
This will boost your dental website rankings on Google and other search engines, attract quality traffic and boost your conversions.
Reason #4: Keep Up With Mobile Surge
52.6% of all website traffic was generated through mobile devices in 2019. (Statista)
Since over half of all internet traffic comes from mobile devices now, it is absolutely vital that your website is fully optimized for smartphones and tablets.
The best dental website design companies will create a responsive version of your desktop website that works great on different mobile screens. Its entire layout, images, menus and content will be repackaged for the optimal user experience on portable devices.
These agencies will take into account the type of device, its OS and even browser versions to create a mobile site that captures even more conversions.
Reason #5: Make Most Of Digital Advertising
When you advertise on digital platforms, such as social media or Google ads, having a great website to direct people to is a major asset.
Any business needs marketing to succeed, and digital or online advertising has a great ROI, concerning that its quite more affordable compared to traditional marketing.
It works even more in your favor when your online ads direct the target audience to a website that impresses them right from the get-go - with its looks, content and functionality.
This captures leads more effectively and provides a high conversion rate.
Top Signs That You Need To Hire A Dental Website Design Company
In a highly competitive line of work such as dental practice, having an online presentation that attracts new and retains old patients is a key to growth.
Here are some of the key reasons why you need a website for your dental business:
- Outdated and nonfunctional site: An unappealing, obsolete website is not only repulsive to visitors, but it also hurts your Google positioning due to presumably poor SEO. To keep your website up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices, it is important to employ the professional services of dental web designers.
- Poor business performance: Using their expertise and understanding of your market, dental website companies can help faltering business performances thrive again through better online visibility and regaining audience trust through the quality of content.
- Exceeding expenses: Your business may be spending too much on traditional advertising or digital advertising leading to a poor site, to make up for the lack of revenue produced through a good website.
Getting a quality website cuts down on marketing costs by being able to capture and retain the audience organically.
How To Hire Dental Web Designers?
The search for an ideal dental website design company partner can be overwhelming.
Luckily, there are a few factors that can make it less stressful and easier:
- Look at their portfolio and track record: Get acquainted with their previous work displayed on their website. Look for signs of versatility in dental websites they have already made, such as different features and functionalities and custom databases.
- Find third-party reviews and client testimonials: On their website, you may find nothing but praise of their work. So looking at third-party review sites and even asking their past clients directly about the level of satisfaction with their work may give you extra insight.
- Keep your budget in check: The choice of your dental web designers will largely depend on how much you can spend on a website. Make your budget and their pricing range one of the main points of consideration.
10 Questions To Ask Dental Web Designers Before Hiring One
- How long have you been creating websites in this industry?
- Do you take the mobile-first approach and how closely do you follow trends in website design for smartphones?
- Can your team handle implementing dental appointment systems on our website?
- Where can we see your case studies and previous work with dental practices?
- How do you conduct the research of the dental practice market and our clientele?
- How do you stay up-to-date with trends in dental website design?
- Do you offer post-launch services and will you be maintaining our website as well?
- Who will be the main point of contact in your team?
- How good are you in optimizing websites for SEO and what are your credentials?
- What is the cost of your services and will there be additional fees post-launch?
Takeaways On Hiring A Dental Website Design Company
To summarize, the best dental web designers can help your business:
- Generate leads and get new patients
- Boost your dental practice’s credibility and visibility
- Inform your patients on relevant things through blog articles
- Boost search engine rankings
The merit of hiring a professional agency that fits your needs is even greater if your collaboration becomes long-term. Having a partner that will upgrade and update your website post-launch is very valuable.
So, inspect dental website companies in terms of past work and client feedback to make sure you choose a credible partner that can meet your expectations.
However, before you sign the contract and your project with your dental web designers starts, ensure to:
- Communicate your expectations and requirements clearly
- Define responsibilities for both parties
- Negotiate the terms and rates of the partnership
- Outline all of that in a legal document in the presence of a lawyer
Best of luck!