Table of Contents
- What Makes Social Media Marketing Agencies In Chicago Unique?
- What Services Can You Outsource To Social Media Companies In Chicago?
- How Much Does Social Media Marketing In Chicago Cost?
- Why Hire A Social Media Consultant In Chicago
- How To Choose The Best Social Media Marketing Agency In Chicago
- 15 Questions To Ask Social Media Companies In Chicago Before Hiring One
- Takeaways On Social Media Marketing Agencies In Chicago
What Makes Social Media Marketing Agencies In Chicago Unique?
Here are the key differentiating facts that make social media marketing agencies in Chicago stand out from their counterparts across the US:
Fact #1: Chicago Is A Leading Marketing And Advertising Hub
Chicago holds its reputation as a major marketing and advertising hub for several reasons.
On the one hand, the city is home to AdAge, one of the oldest publications in the industry that dates back to 1930.
On the other hand, Chicago is the birthplace of Leo Burnett’s legendary advertising agency, which ranks among the giants of the industry.
In addition, the city is becoming a marketing technology leader with company headquarters for conglomerates like Sprout Social, Google and Salesforce.
This is why Chicago attracts companies looking for premium social media marketing services.
Fact #2: Chicago Has A Business Friendly Environment
According to Inc.’s 2020 annual 5000 list, The Windy City is a thriving center for entrepreneurs and innovators.
There are 228 companies named to the list which:
- Added 29,691 jobs
- Generated $11.7 billion in total revenue
In fact, Chicago ranks among the top 15 cities for startups in the US.
While the Silicon Valley startup scene becomes more saturated and the cost of living is sky-high, businesses search for cities that offer better opportunities for investors.
Enter Chicago indeed.
As Inc. states, 45% of business investments made in the city produce 10 times a return on investment.
According to Andrea Zopp, President & CEO of World Business Chicago:
Chicago’s stable business climate, lower cost of living and high job growth also entice top-notch talent across the nation.
As a result, the Chicago-Naperville-Elgin area employs 19,570 marketing managers. (U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics)
Operating in such a leading marketing hub, social media marketing agencies in Chicago offer the highest level of services.
Fact #3: Social Media Consultants In Chicago Are Proficient In The Locally Dominant Industries
While social media marketing companies in Chicago have unique insights into the local market, they serve both national and international businesses and clients.
They have naturally acquired experience in the locally dominant industries including:
- Financial services
- Food processing
Their deep understanding of the local audience and competition allows them to take competitive advantage and help brands achieve the desired results effectively and efficiently.
What Services Can You Outsource To Social Media Companies In Chicago?
Just like any other similar agency in the US, social media marketing agencies in Chicago specialize in:
- Social media audit: These specialized companies analyze brands’ existing presence on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn. Then, once they collect meaningful data, they offer professional guidance and advice on how to improve identities through strategies that are specific to their industries.
- Competitor research: To compare your social image to those of other leaders in your industry, a social media consultant in Chicago will conduct an in-depth analysis of your competitive landscape. Once these experts find out how your business is doing against your competition, they will take their strengths and weaknesses into account and use them to develop fail-proof campaigns for your brand.
- Social media strategy: This step encompasses creating a plan of action on how the company you hire will manage your profile, what type of content they will publish and how often they will publish. They will also pay attention to the best posting times, the types of ads they will run, the metrics they will track and more.
- Customer engagement: Social media companies in Chicago will make efforts to establish a meaningful connection between your brand and your customers and generate loyalty. They will ensure your followers get quick answers to their questions, deal with unhappy customers and handle negative comments across all channels.
- Advertising: Social media marketing agencies in Chicago will run different types of paid ads to help you build brand awareness, increase the number of followers or sales. They will define audiences, create, launch, measure campaigns, send influencer outreach as well as send analytical reports that track success.
- And more
How Much Does Social Media Marketing In Chicago Cost?
On average, considering social media marketing in Chicago can cost you between $50 and $150 per hour.
This pricing structure mainly depends on various factors like:
- Agency stature
- Agency size
- Project scope and complexity
Another billing option is the cost per project. Typically, social media companies in Chicago accept projects valued at $10,000-$25,000.
Those agencies that offer premium services will accept projects estimated at $50,000+.
However, for businesses with a limited budget, social media projects in the city start at $1,000.
Some of these experts may also offer result-based pricing. In these circumstances, the partner you hire should deliver specific results for you to pay them.
These results often depend on the client and its objectives and may include:
- Increased brand awareness
- Boost search engine rankings
- Improve brand loyalty
- Increase customer satisfaction
- Enhance brand authority
Why Hire A Social Media Consultant In Chicago
These are the key reasons why you should consider partnering with social media marketing agencies in Chicago:
- High-quality services: Chicago is a leading provider of advertising services. It holds a huge reputation as a leader in the marketing industry which is why the local social media marketing companies tend to offer the highest level of services.
- Top-notch talent: Chicago’s business-friendly environment, its stable job growth and lower cost of living than other popular areas in the US make it a welcoming place for highly skilled talent. So, here you will find some of the best social media professionals with diverse experience and a deep understanding of the multicultural markets.
- Local market know-how: Living and operating in the area, the social media consultants in Chicago have unique insights into the local market, industry trends, challenges and opportunities. This allows them to better understand the local audiences and competitors and deliver successful projects and measurable results.
How To Choose The Best Social Media Marketing Agency In Chicago
The search for the best social media consultant in Chicago can be tricky.
That’s why the DesignRush team of expert analysts researched thousands of professional companies and listed the ones with quality portfolios and a high reputation.
Visiting these companies’ profiles you can learn about their services, awards, clients, portfolios, reviews and more.
However, to ensure you picked the right partner for your needs, make sure you consider the following factors:
- Cost: When it comes to social media marketing, your budget can play a key role in the decision process. The amount you can spend on the company you hire will depend on the amount of work they will do for you. The social media cost includes various aspects from strategy creation, to campaign management, content development and reporting. So, make sure you understand your scope of work and the money you can allocate to determine a fair cost. Remember, the higher the upfront cost is, the higher ROI you can expect.
- Past work: Portfolios and case studies will show you what type of clients the best social media marketing agencies in Chicago partner with. They will also reveal their industry experience and relevant expertise. Check their evidence of past success and see which company has delivered results that align the closest to your business goals.
- Reporting: Understand how each prospective agency measures the success of your social media efforts. The company you hire should be able to define the right KPIs and evaluate their strategies on a monthly basis. They should also provide you with analytical reports so that you can see if your brand is improving and how.
- Reviews: The feedback of previous clients will provide you with key data on the credibility, reliability and flexibility of each social media consultant in Chicago. They will tell you whether these experts are capable of delivering successful projects and if they can meet deadlines.
15 Questions To Ask Social Media Companies In Chicago Before Hiring One
- What is your experience in our industry?
- What is your approach towards creating a unique strategy for specific clients and industries?
- Who will manage our business accounts and what is their level of experience?
- Who will create the content for the social posts and paid campaigns?
- Do you have content writers and graphic designers in your team?
- What type of content will you post and how often will you do it?
- How will you make sure the right audience is targeted?
- How will you ensure the content you share is consistent and reflects our brand image and personality?
- Will you respond to our followers’ questions, comments and messages?
- How do you handle negative comments and reviews?
- What tools do you use to create, run and measure campaigns?
- How do you plan to determine timelines and deliverables?
- What metrics will you track and will you send us analytical reports?
- What level of involvement we and our team can expect during the project?
- What is your pay structure and how much will the project cost us?
Takeaways On Social Media Marketing Agencies In Chicago
Social media companies in Chicago can be the best choice for your upcoming project because they:
- Offer high-quality services
- Employ top-notch talent
- Have local market know-how
The cost of their services typically ranges between $50 and $150 per hour.
To choose the best social media consultant in Chicago, make sure you consider the following factors:
- Portfolios and case studies
Best of luck!